Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Smacks Of Old Fart Wednesday


Smacks Of Old Fart Wednesday
(I lost count of Volume & Issue)
Maybe it is because I just had a birthday. I’m not sure. The one thing I do know is it has become apparent to me that my impression of what I look like and what I really look like  are completely different. I think I have dark brown hair. My drivers license says so. Therefore you can understand my surprise when I accidentally see my image in a mirror and think I am seeing my Dad. For the last ten years when I was in this situation I thought I was seeing my brother, Bobby. He is 6.5 years older than me. That was hard enough to take. But, Dad. OMG I’m getting old. Talking with some of my old fart friends experiencing the same phenomena makes me believe this does, in fact, smack of old fart. To prove my point I took a picture of myself in the mirror. (That alone might SOOF.) 





I also will include a picture of my Dad. 






In honor of Mother’s Day I’ll include Mom’s picture in the photo too. I think they were even younger than I am now when this photo was taken. Anyway, compare the picture of me in the mirror and my Dad’s picture. Let me know if there is any resemblance.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look more like Annegram. You aren't old. I heard 63 was the new 43.

    ReplyDelete