Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some Rambling from the BrierPatch

All the plumerias are blooming. Barry still thinks they are an ugly plant. What is wrong with him?



Ben and Scarlett's snake shed its skin all in one piece also. (in reference to the snakeskin Barry found)

   I wish Joe on the Tube was still an active site. There needs to be a discussion about Game of Thrones. 
Oh my!




My hamstring is finally better, and I am back at Yoga
This is Stacy, the Yoga Project owner.  She is an awesome teacher!

The Satellite Sisters are posting archived shows. I will reference you to really good ones that I loved listening to over the years or, better yet, just listen to them all. 

We will be leaving on our RV trip shortly. I won't be posting to facebook, so if you want to follow along, you will need to come directly to the website. However, if you don't want to follow along, I understand. It is kind of like having to watch someone's vacation slideshow. Oh wait, it is watching someone's vacation slideshow. 

Bingo is ready, are you?










3 comments:

  1. Y'all are going to have so much fun! Bingo looks really excited...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Dad think that plumerias are ugly? Has it never flowered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine have lots of leaves, but I don't think they are blooming yet. I have two that haven't put on leaves yet... It is the middle section of that big 'stick' you gave me. I have been gone for over a week now, so I don't know what kind of shape it is in. My neighbors are checking on them. Hopefully, they will be alive when I get home. It will be another week before I get home.
    Have a great trip. I am following along...your 'Brierpatch' is never boring!
    j

    ReplyDelete