Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just a Few Things

First of all, I should have given credit to Pat's daughter, Erin, for the photo of him and his granddaughter yesterday.  I "borrowed" it from her Facebook page. I didn't think she would mind, since it was a perfect illustration of how Pat has been spending his time.

Secondly, Magic is one year old. Actually, he was one year old in August.


Third, An update on the red wasp that were getting in the house. I want to thank everyone for their advice. We are assuming they were coming in through the attic.  Since Barry sprayed there, we haven't seen them.

Lastly, I do want to let you know that I do proof-read my posts before publishing them. But, I almost always find mistakes the next day. I used to tell my students to have someone else read through their writings, as their brain knows what they want to say and auto-corrects for them. Anyone want to volunteer to proofread or are you okay with a few errors?

1 comment:

  1. I would offer to proof read, but I can't promise to catch the mistakes! Happy Bday Magic - you're cute.

    ReplyDelete