Wednesday, August 10, 2011

That's A Wrap


Since we have been in our house, I have envisioned a wrapping paper station in my utility room.

This is not to be confused with this wall organizer in my office.


Last weekend, Barry built my wrapping paper station. I had done extensive research on blogs on wrapping paper stations. Blogs are great for that kind of information and for wasting time. (But, you are NOT wasting time by reading this. Okay, yes you are.)

We decided to use the wrapping paper station on Knock Off Decor


 I guarantee when she showed this product, Barry and I knew we wanted to try it.

We headed to Lowes for supplies. After walking by the Plasti Dip about eight times, we finally spotted it. 

With supplies in hand, we headed home. Barry created my wrapping station. He used a coffee bag from Costa Rica as a textural touch on the wall. I will even admit that when he bought that bag, I said, "What are you going to do with that?"And here, several years later, he has a use for it. I didn't even know he still had it.


Look how great that Plasti Dip looks on the hooks, and it keeps the dowels from sliding.

Here is the first gift wrapped using the wrapping center. A birthday gift for a little girl soon to turn 3.



4 comments: