Thursday, August 11, 2011

It Is Hard to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

And, I am talking about me, not Bingo.

I have made a promise to myself that I am going to learn how to use my camera on manual. You would not believe the roadblocks I put up for myself. Unfortunaly for you, there may be more posts like this one. Feel free to just skip over it.

Today, I needed to practice. Since I didn't have a model, I recruited Bingo. I have a hard time taking photos of Bingo, since he is dark. His eyes don't really show up. But, I put him by the white brick and told him to sit. This is Bingo sitting. He never has liked to sit. He will do it, but he soon just lies down. 


He said, "I need a haircut, and it is hot." 
I said, "I need a haircut, and I am hot too."
Then I told him how regal he looked and he was happy. 



Hopefully soon you will see some improvement in my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment