Sunday, June 24, 2012

Media Monday-Shall We Dance?

Source


One of my favorite summer shows is beginning its season right now- So You Think You Can Dance
This show is a contest between actual dancers. They may be contemporary, ballroom, hip-hop, etc., but they can all dance. The catch is once they make the show, they must dance all kinds of genre, work with different choreographers and partners each week. The costumes and choreography are amazing.

The show airs on Fox, Wednesdays at seven o'clock. They are just selecting the contestants, so it is the perfect time to begin watching.

You won't be seeing this dancer on the show yet.


But, let me tell you, she does the cutest little tap dance to "I Want to Be Like Youuuu". She would be a paw in, I mean shoe in, I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. I love that show & that monkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy if that show aired every night! Can't wait to see the video of Ava's recital.

    ReplyDelete