Friday, June 8, 2012

Last weekend everyone was here for a get together for Michelle and Cora. So, of course, there are some photographs of the weekend. It was fun filled and a big thank you goes out to Shannon for hosting everyone all weekend. I am going to try not to put in too many photos.

Cutie Patootie Lucy 
Ava waited patiently for someone to swim with her. Keep in mind I think this is about 9:30 in the morning.

Ava and Lucy held baby Cora.

Lucy and her dad, Jacob. It is not easy to get a photograph of either of them. They are elusive.

Scarlett learned to hula hoop.

Scarlett working on her tuck for the 2020 Olympics.

Ben lost another tooth.

Brett and Shannon adopted a dog, Spree.

Michelle inside while everyone else is swimming. Welcome to your new life, Michelle.

It is amazing how well a three year old can drive.
Stopping is not as much fun though.

Believe it or not, I did keep the photographs to a minimum. (for me)

-JB

1 comment:

  1. But they are awesome photographs! I just did a post with 15 or 16 photos. :)

    And I love seeing pictures of your cute grandchildren, anyway!

    ReplyDelete