Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Musings

Here are some things that I havent told you. The first night in Santa Rosa when Barry went to hook up the black water hose, he started to unscrew the cap and it spewed all over him. There really was no 'black' in it if you get my drift, but it was SMELLY. It would have been even funnier if it hadn't meant me walking up and down a hill in 105 degree heat to wash his clothes. I have been ready with my camera ever since for an award winning shot, but everything has gone fine.

The batteries in Jerry's car, flashlight, and key pod have all gone out on this trip.

Jerry claims that Barry was using his lucky lure when he caught those fish yesterday.

No sign of the lazuli bunting.

Barry wants to go on a more difficult jeep road today. He wants me to trust him. I am sorry to say, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment