One or both of us have been out of town the last three of four weekends, so I am working on getting back in the swing of things. It doesn't take much to get me off track lately. So here's a little list.
1. We know the sex of our next grandchild.
2. The puppy's name is Magic. I told Ben, Barry was going to teach him a magic trick. Ben thought that was hilarious. When it happens, I will video it.
3. Shreveport has some cute shops.
4. Race Way is not RaceTrac or QT and definitely not BUCKEE'S. Try to avoid the restrooms at Race Way. Gross! Love you, BUCKEE'S!
5. I received a text from Barry last night that he likes the puppy.
6. Barry was in his office, in our house at the time he sent the text, and I was in the living room.
7. The key to a successful marriage is communication, even through text.
8. I have taken a couple of people to yoga this month. They will thank me later.
9. Creature Comfort microchips all their clients' pets. Barry forgot to microchip, Magic.
10. (I am writing this to see if Brett and Shannon read my blog.) I am going to get Scarlett a cat for Christmas.