Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Here!

My new camera is here! I had to take a few pictures, of course. It is wonderful.

There has been a problem around here that I have not shared with you. We have a squirrel that is eating all of our birdseed. Can you believe that?

Here is the bird feeder from which the squirrel partakes of all day long. Notice it is empty. One reason the squirrel can eat all the seed is because this is how Bingo guards it.

"Turn around Bingo, you are looking the wrong direction!"


"Bailey, wouldn't you like to catch a squirrel? They are rodents, you know."

At least Barry is doing his job. He is making sure the Bluebird house is all nice and clean in case a family would like to make it their home.

And me, you ask? What am I doing? Playing with the camera. Those boxes will have to wait one more day.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of Bailey! I can't wait to see more of your pictures. I also can't wait to play with your lenses! So excited for you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't send me the 50mm. I have called them, but Dad thinks it will never appear.

    ReplyDelete