Sunday, December 19, 2010

What It's All About

Travels with Barry (now known as Inside the BrierPatch) began as a little travel blog for our family and friends as we began our adventures in our motorhome. Barry would say it began as a way for me to tell everyone about the things he says and does that I find funny and strange. Both would be correct.

Today, though I am writing about something he does well.

After reading through the paper each morning, Barry will bring me articles from the paper to read that he feels I need to see or would be of interest to me.
(I need to clarify that it is not that I don't read the paper, but after the Britney Spears and Michael Jackson reporting frenzy a few years ago and all the political bashing, I just stopped reading the paper everyday.)

This morning Barry brought me an article in the Star Telegram about the Doughnut Man. He said, "This is a story you will like". I could tell he had really liked the story too.
So, I read it. I recommend you read it too.

I hope everyone has had or has a "Doughnut Man " in their life. I know I do.

2 comments: