Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How About A Quiz?


Click here to read about the Great Backyard Bird Count

It just so happened I was going to have a little quiz that pertained to....BIRDS.  Then I saw that the Great Backyard Bird Count was coming up. How perfect is that?

To participate in this quiz, you must leave a comment on this site or email it to me by Wednesday evening at 11:59pm.  All correct answers will be entered into a drawing for an iTunes gift card.

Here are the rules:  

Name the two birds pictured by their full name.  For example, if it is an eagle, you must say what kind of eagle-Bald Eagle. 

Photo #1-

Photo #2


Now if you want to see some amazing photos click on the button below. These people must not be shooting their photographs through their windows!

Bird Photographs

3 comments:

  1. I would like to enter but Jan says I am ineligible. But, I really do know my birds, dammit!

    ReplyDelete